1. Create a profile here and sign the liability waiver.
2. For those using NDIS Funding, please fill out the following NDIS Service Agreement. The form can be found here.
3. We like all participants to fill out a Health Information form also. This can be found here.
4. Scroll down to the calendar widget below.
5. Select your desired service, if your desired service is not available on the booking widget, please give us a call.
6. Select your desired time slot and follow the prompts.
7. Once the booking has been created, you will receive a booking confirmation email. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please contact us!
8. You will be invoiced according to how your NDIS Plan is managed. If you are Self Managed or Self Funded (for non-NDIS participants), you can pay at the time of service or an invoice will be sent through to you. For those who are NDIA Managed or Plan Managed, invoices will be sent directly to the Appropriate Party after a Service Agreement has been completed. Without a NDIS Service Agreement on file, you will be invoiced as a Self Funded participant.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you need any further assistance!
Bookings are essential to ensure you don’t miss out as there may be other sessions running throughout the day.
Please note: we do have a 48 hour cancellation policy in line with the NDIS policy. Cancellations within 48 hours of the booking start time will still be charged full fees.
Our online booking system will close 24 hours before the session start times. If you wish to make a booking on the day, please give us a call to see our availabilities.